All winter lodge bookings are made online with payments made via PayPal (no PayPal account required). The process is simple - just click on the "Book Now" button above (when available) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- This Season, we are offering flat room rates (Previously rates were per person per night) Whole rooms must be booked when making a reservation and the booking system will allow for this. All beds in the room will be highlighted when dates are selected.
- To complete your booking, simply enter the names of your guests beside each bed required.
- Allocate 'Guest Child' against the unused beds and the booking system will calculate the correct price for the room and allow you to continue onto the payment screen.
- Midweek is Sunday to Thursday inclusive, and weekends are Friday and Saturday nights
- Please note - Weekends* Fri / Sat are booked as a unit and cannot be booked separately
- All Winter bookings will incur a covid cleaning fee of $50 per stay.
Summer Guest Bookings 2022/23
Summer guest bookings at Shepparton Alpine Club require a minimum of ten guests and a minimum stay of two nights.
Online bookings for summer are not available for guests without a member. Friends and family can book through the SAC Booking Officer -
For further availability and further information please contact the booking officer, Ray Crossley:
Phone: 0447 998 219 (email preferred)
Member Bookings open April 2024
For member bookings, please login and use the [Online Booking] button above (when available) to access member only rates.
- Check Availability on your preferred dates
- Note your room number (see Room types) and Rates
- Send a booking request with your contact number to our Booking Officer
Unable to book online or via email?
Note: To reduce load on our booking officer, please DO NOT call the booking officer unless you actually cannot book online. Call our Booking Officer, Ray, on 0447 998 219 (8.30 pm - 10.00 pm Mondays and Wednesdays ONLY). If unanswered please leave a voice-mail message and our Booking Officer will respond. During the Winter Season only, for last minute changes or inquiries call the Ski Lodge Managers (Estelle or Kane) on 03 5759 3597.
The 'Guest spare' rate can be used to 'block out' a bed to prevent someone else from occupying it. The spare bed(s) are charged at the child guest rate.
- Check the room types
- Check the availability page to determine your choice of room
- Check rates here
- Check the instructions once you have commenced booking
- See Booking Policy